Challenge Post

 

Hello,
 I have a challenge post today with a couple of cards to share. My first is a card I made using Cool skater, an image from The Paper Shelter. I know when I think of making a sporty card, I think of making a male themed card, but I decided to go down the girly route. I coloured my image using Promarkers. The papers are from Nitwit collections Authentiqe collection, all matted on navy. I kept the card simple and added a sentiment to finish.

Challenges:




 
My second card is a little different,. Rather than using a image, I used a sentiment to create this pretty birthday card. This one came from Lili of the valley. I printed off the sentiments and created a shaker card.
The papers are from Anna Marie Designs blissful pink collection. I added pink lace, ribbon a large bow and some pearls.

Challenges:

Comments

  1. I love this pretty shaker card. What a fun type of card to receive for a celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Natalie. I love the cool image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic sporty card Natalie! I love that you chose a girly image and you gave her such a soft finish. Your papers are beautiful, and your layout is great! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Passion for ProMarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card