I Love Promarkers: SuperHeros

 

Hello, 
There's a new challenge over at I love Promarkers this week and this fortnights theme is Superheros. I love this theme as I'm a big superhero fan myself. This fortnight we are sponsored by Digital delights who kindly donated images for the DT. They have many superhero themed images. For my card I used Heroic Henry. 
The papers are from Super Stuey, a nitwit collections kit, all matted on black. I added some blue drops and the 'you are my favourite superhero' sentiment from a stamping bella stamp.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card