Mothers Day



Hello,
I have been so excited to share this card!
Now, im no messy crafter, not usually but this past week i treated myself to some ink sprays and this is my first creation and i don't think it turned out to bad.
I sprayed the background of my card, adding water to give it a splashed effect, then left to dry.
I embossed a strip and added down the side. The flowers and leaves are from Altenews Beautiful day stamp set as well as the sentiment, the Mum part is from a different stamp set.

Let me know what you think in the comments box.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card